What is Suboxone?
Suboxone is a prescription medicine containing buprenorphine and naloxone in it. Various treatment programs such as counseling, lifestyle changes, and other interventions make use of this drug. In order to treat addiction to opioids such as heroin or narcotic painkillers, this medicine plays an essential role. Of the two components in Suboxone, Buprenorphine is categorized as an opioid partial agonist, which helps in reducing the symptoms of opiate withdrawal and Naloxone is an opioid antagonist, which helps in negating the effects of narcotics.
Working of Suboxone:
You can notice a small effect of Suboxone when you take it by mouth or dissolve under the tongue. The Buprenorphine present in suboxone is a mixed opioid a agonist-antagonists that help in preventing the occurrence of withdrawal symptoms that generally appear when you stop taking other opioids. The impact of other opioids are blocked by naloxone which is another opioid antagonist and it can lead to severe opioid withdrawal after injected. The main reason for combining Naloxone in this drug is to prevent chances of abuse and misuse.
Purchasing Suboxone Strips & Pills:
Our store is the best place to get this medicine. We ensure you to provide genuine medicines at a price that is the best in the market. Just sit at the comfort of home and order it, to get it delivered at your doorsteps because we deliver it worldwide to our customers living in different countries.
As per the dependency of a person on the short-acting drugs or heroin, Suboxone is used for induction. In the beginning, the doctor asks for a sublingual administration of 2 mg/0.5 mg or 4 mg/1 mg. After this, the subsequent doses include mg/0.5 mg or 4 mg/1 mg, up to 8 mg/2 mg, which are administered at an interval of 2 hours. You will gradually notice the reduction of acute withdrawal symptoms.
Similarly, in the second day, the dose includes 16 mg/4mg sublingual administration which has to be adjusted by increments or decrements of 2 mg/0.5 mg or 4 mg/1 mg. This has to be given to a level which ensures the treatment of the patient and decreases the opioid withdrawal symptoms.
A dose of 16 mg/4 mg can be taken sublingually every day, with the dose ranging from 4 mg/1 mg to 24 mg/6 mg.MAke sure not to exceed the maximum dose per day by 24 mg/6 mg sublingually.
Impact of Overdose of Suboxone:
If you forgot to take a dose of Suboxone and the time for the next dose is approaching, then you must never take the skipped dose. Taking a double dose leads to severe consequences such as severe drowsiness, cold or clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, fainting, slow heart rate, slow breathing and the risk of entering into a coma. So, it is highly essential to seek immediate medical help or else call the poison control center instantly.
Negative impacts of Suboxone:
Before taking Suboxone, it is necessary for you to know its negative impacts. Here is the list:
- In case of occurrence of slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if the patient is difficult to wake up, then medical attention is needed.
- Slowing down of the breathing. Even there are chances of death if the breathing becomes extremely week.
- Occurrence of insomnia
- Feeling drunk and experiencing a problem while concentrating;
- Experiencing profuse sweating;
- The occurrence of nauseatic sensation and vomiting
- The occurrence of constipation;
- Experiencing a headache and back pain;
- The occurrence of faster heartbeats
- Experiencing tongue pain, redness or numbness inside your mouth;
- Experiencing a blurred vision.
- Experiencing dizziness or drowsiness.
- The occurrence of allergic reactions such as hives, facing difficulty while breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Certain serious side effects of this medicine are as follows:
- infertility in men or women can occur on the long-term use of this medication.
- Immediate medical attention is needed if the symptoms of serotonin syndrome appear such as agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Chances of experiencing opioid withdrawal symptoms such as shivering, goose bumps, increased sweating, feeling hot or cold, runny nose, watery eyes, diarrhea, muscle pain
- Experiencing liver problems such as pain in the upper stomach, loss of appetite, dark colored urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice in which yellowing of the skin or eyes can be seen;
- The occurrence of low cortisol levels which leads to nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- Experiencing blurred vision and slurred speech;
- The occurrence of confusion, loss of coordination, extreme weakness;
- The occurrence of shallow breathing and feeling like passing out.
Here is the list of precautions which you need to follow before taking this medicine:
- You need to avoid crushing, breaking or inhaling or mixing the sublingual tablet with a liquid for injecting it into veins as such practices can lead to death.
- The medicine should not be stopped suddenly as it can lead to withdrawals symptoms. Gradually the dosage should be reduced.
- You should always handle the medicine with dry hands. The sublingual tablet should be placed under the tongue and let is dissolve gradually, without chewing it or swallowing it as a whole.
- The dosing must be done carefully by following the doctor’s instruction, to avoid chances of overdose.
- Inform the doctor about your complete medical history, so that he can tell you if you can take this medicine safely.
Purchasing Suboxone Strips & Pills:
If you are suffering from any kind of pain, you can consult the doctor, who may prescribe this medicine for you. If you do not have this the prescription with you, then also you can buy it form us, but we strongly advise you to consult a good physician before taking it.