Fentanyl is a drug that is meant for the treatment of pain when the other opioid treatments fail to achieve the result. It is available in our store, which we ship through discrete and global delivery. Certain people use it for recreation also. It is available in the form of patches and powder. The overdose of this drug causes severe consequences. Read on to know more details about its overdose as well as the other aspects of the drug.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is classified as an opioid. Such drug creates an impact similar to morphine. For medical purposes, its transdermal patches of Fentanyl are used, which has been approved by the FDA. Certain people use its powdered form for recreational activities that generally lead to fatal consequences because of overdose.
Different names in which Fentanyl is available in the market:
Fentanyl has various street names which are enumerated as under:
- China Girl
- China Town
- China White
- Dance Fever
- Great Bear
- Tango & Cash.
The best place to purchase Fentanyl:
Our online store is the best place to get Fentanyl. We provide genuine products to our customers and ship it worldwide through our trusted courier partners. With us, you can get a discreet global delivery at your doorsteps.
What are the various forms in which you can get Fentanyl in the market?
Fentanyl is available in different forms in the market that includes transdermal patches, powder, oral tablets, nasal sprays, and injections.
What are the different uses of Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is approved for the opioid pain treatment for chronic pain. It is also combined with other medicines for anesthesia. Generally, the Fentanyl patches have a medical use.
But certain people use its powdered form and nasal sprays for getting high. They even mix it with heroin and cocaine for experiencing such effects in 1-2 hours, which generally proves to be very dangerous and even leads to death.
What is Fentanyl’s action mechanism?
Depending on the form of fentanyl taken, it is absorbed into the bloodstream, for example, when snorted it is absorbed through the nasal passage and when the patches are used, the skin absorbs it. The impact occurs for 72 hours when the patches are used which helps in managing chronic long-lasting pain. At the temperature of the skin, there is a constant rate of transdermal absorption but there is a chance of overdose when you snort it. That is why snorting it has a high chance of overdose. It acts on the opioid receptors present in the brain and leads to addiction when taken in excess.
What happens in case of an overdose of Fentanyl?
You should never take a double dose of fentanyl if you have forgotten a dose. In case of an accidental overdose, you need to remove the fentanyl from the patient’s mouth and immediately call the police control center. Here are some symptoms that can be noticed in case of an overdose:
- The occurrence of smaller pupils (black circles in the middle of the eyes)
- Feelings of drowsiness
- The occurrence of slow, shallow breathing or stopped breathing
- Experiencing dizziness
What to do in case of an overdose?
You need to keep naloxone with you whenever you are taking Fentanyl. This is a rescue medication that can enable you to revert the life-threatening effects of Fentanyl. It operates by blocking the impact of this opiate because of which the dangerous symptoms are relieved. In case the symptoms appear again, you need to administer naloxone again after every 2-3 minutes. After this, the poison control center can be called or medical help can be sought to further handle the situation.
Things you need to know to avoid accidental overdose or any mishap by taking Fentanyl:
- You must never hare this drug with anyone even if they face the same symptoms as you do. Tell them to consult the doctor and get it prescribed.
- Fentanyl prescription is not refillable. So, make sure to schedule your appointments with the doctor before it is over.
- Tell the doctor about all the prescription, non-prescription, and herbal medications as well as dietary supplements that you are taking so that he can tell if there are chances of any interaction
- Inform the doctor if you are allergic to any form of fentanyl or if you have any other allergies so that he can tell if this drug is safe for you.
- Let your doctor know if you have a family history of drug abuses or alcohol addiction.
- Give a detailed account of your medical history and any health issues that you are having currently so that the doctor can gauge if this medicine is suitable for you.
- The drug makes you feel drowsy, so avoid doing any work that needs attention such as operating a heavy machine or driving a car. Lie down on bed flat without moving your head after taking the evidence to avoid extreme dizziness.
- Diabetic patients can’t take this drug because Fentanyl lozenge has 2 grams of sugar in it.
- Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking its juice while taking this medicine.
Fentanyl side effects:
You may experience following side effects by taking Fentanyl:
- difficulty urinating
- changes in vision
- unusual thinking
- stomach pain
- weight loss
- unusual dreams
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- dry mouth
- sudden reddening of the face, neck, or upper chest
- uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
- back pain
- swelling of the hands, arms, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- chest pain
- pain, sores, or irritation in the mouth in the area where you placed the medication
Fentanyl prescription from an experienced doctor:
If you are suffering from chronic pain, you can visit a doctor who specializes in opioid pain treatment. He may subscribe it for you after a thorough examination. You can purchase it from us without a prescription also but make sure to consult the doctor and know the right dose before starting its intake. Since it is a controlled drug, it can be legally purchased with a valid prescription only.